“Today in the time of technology where everyone use computer and MS excel in routine office work but still doesn't know how to reduce the work using the amazing shortcuts of MS excel and its some unbeatable commands"
Today all of us are familiar with computer and MS Excel but still doesn't know much more about the awesome commands of MS Excel which really excel your future in any organization where you need to handle data and store the data. Following are the some major commands which meant for data management and the use of these are simple too.
- IF , IFERROR, IFNA - These are logical test functions and used to what actions is to be performed under defined set of conditions.
- LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP - These are called lookup functions and used to lookup / find some type of data with reference to data available in a set of array of data.
- INDEX - This function is also belong to lookup family but this function is used to index the value with reference of two availeble data.
- MATCH - This function also belong to same lookup family and used to get the position of the data in any single row or column.
- LEN, LEFT, RIGHT, MID - These function belongs to text function family and used to get the defined length lenght of a text string or find the total length of the text string written within the cell.